1) Name of Emerging Technology
Podcasting
2) A summary of the emerging technology
Podcasting is the distribution of digital media. It can be seen with news and music and includes the use of video.
3) Personal Testimony
I have had a lousy time with this technology. I have never done this before so my girlfriend offered to help while I was visiting her earlier this week. We created the actual podcast part, but for some reason my computer will not download the LAME part that goes along with audacity. I have been trying to download it all week since it seemed like the most likely option to work. Creating the podcast was a piece of cake, but the downloading all the extra things has been ruining my week. So now I have a podcast saved to my computer but thats it. I like the idea of podcasting and use them frequently to listen to music and such, but I had a hard time putting one up myself.
5) My suggestions would be to try out all of the different podcasting technologies. I am stubborn and believed that I could make audacity work, but time is up and I couldnt, so now I have nothing to show for the work I have put into it.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That totally sucks about your stuff not working man. I didn't even try Audacity, although I've heard it's good. Hmm...
ReplyDeleteIm sorry about your expierence! Better luck next time!
ReplyDeleteNoah-- can you please email the file so I can grade it?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Anna Bragg