
1) The technology I chose to explore this week was digital photo editing.
2) Picnik, picasa, flickr, and photobucket are all examples of digital photo editing programs. These programs allow users to crop, resize, add color or text, effects, and add borders among many other things. These programs are useful because they allow the user to display their photos in a creative fashion. Many people use these types of programs to edit their photos for facebook and other networking sites.
3) The program that I used was Picnik. I had never used it before but it was a lot of fun! My girlfriend and I went to the website and all we had to do was upload a photo and then we were able to go to work. If you want to, you can sign up and join, but we just did the one photo. I was very surprised at the amount of things you can do to your pictures and how easy it was to use. The website is very user friendly. I had never used it before but we had so much fun we are thinking of doing it again!
4/5) The picture on this post is the one I edited. It is from this easter with my girlfriend. We were having an easter egg hunt and throwing her cousins shot-put around. We added a border and some effects to it along with some text.

I have always wondered how people were able to do this...very cool! I love the picture, too! It looks very good.
ReplyDeleteI really like your picture on top, its really cool!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome! I think I may try that for my next post.
ReplyDeleteI agree! The picture is great, and I want to try this out.
ReplyDeleteWow, this looks like a lot of fun! I've always wanted to try that, so I might do it next time. It doesn't seem too difficult to learn either, which is a good thing.
ReplyDeleteI think this would be a great thing to do in my spare time... if I had any.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! Your picture you did amazing! Awesome job!
ReplyDelete